- Get a Suzi-Q & A Psychic Reading: Find all the info and get your reading here.
- Get a free report, a couple of nice discounts, and more: Sign up for my free newsletters here.
- Find wisdom and guidance and interesting stories: See my blog here.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): You’ll find that here.
Now. HOW can I help YOU? You may not even know.
Oh, sure, you might already enjoy:
- getting guidance from the angel cards in my newsletters,
- reading some of my funny memories and spooky stories on my blog,
- participating in or reading Free Readings on Facebook, and
- the philosophical bits I often share.
- (And if you don’t, please do!)
But you may not know what would come out of YOU getting a reading with ME. So here you go. My clients typically experience:
- Validation (or contradiction) of what they already know (or think they know)
- Information to help them in all their relationships–with family, friends, and bosses, as well as love interests
- Predictions of what is to come in the Big Four- Work, Health, Love, and Money
- Insight into what they WILL do, not what they SHOULD do (although, honestly, sometimes I tell you what you SHOULD do anyway, either because I can’t help it or because it will lead you to what you WILL do)
- Communication with their late loved ones
- Angel cards thrown and interpreted by Yours Truly to confirm what we have talked about
My clients typically do NOT experience:
- Religion or info about God or angels that is not useful to them
- Vague answers, such as “Archangel Michael is with you in this situation”
- Guilt or shamefrom their late loved ones–or me
- Exposure of some deep, dark secret–or even shallow ones–that they don’t want to discuss
- Scary stuff
I didn’t understand the barbershop quartet reference you got. Turns out that not only is [her new beau] a musician, but he loves to sing barbershop quartet music. *wow*!!! — L.F., Colorado, USA
I have almost fallen off my chair… [re: the unusual nickname I mentioned in the reading] haven’t heard that for years and years. And thanks for the encouragement, just today I had a conversation about the selfish thing–now will be called self-ful!!! –Y.G., USA
I got chills when you said I was thinking I’m at the end of my journey when in reality I’m just starting. I do plan on turning my blog into a book, as you said. Dear Susan, Thank you so much for your advice! You read me perfectly! You took my short question and gave me the thorough answer I was looking for and needing.–W.K., Texas, USA
The things you have told me never cease to amaze me!–J.G., Austin, TX, USA
Oh, my Lord! Let me first say that your reading for me was ridiculously right on! Again, a reminder that I know what I need, I’m just not doing it.–K.C., Denver, Colorado, USA
Hello Susan, My fiance’s grandma passed away a few weeks ago, and you said that she had money set aside. She did--they found it while looking for her important papers and such. She also had money in her account and so in total, my fiance received $2,000 as his “inheritance”–just as you said he would! It’s unfortunate she passed but she had lived her 88 years and said she was ready to go around Easter. I thought I’d give you the update since you predicted it!–Sarah, New York, USA
Hi Susan, In the first reading you did for me, you told me not to move in with my daughter, because something was going to happen and she would be near. Well, she called today and said they got new orders and will be here in March! xoxo–a mom, USA
Hi Susan, Another email to let you know how spot on you were….as usual. I don’t know if you remember but the last two readings, I’ve asked about my husband’s job in the military. First, you said he wont deploy to Afghanistan, but somewhere closer to home, then the last one you said he will be away a lot next year. Well, it has been confirmed he will be deploying to East Timor (which is a island nation in the asia pacific, which Aussie soldiers peace keep after years of civil unrest) and he will be gone for 8 months as of next September. I really wanted to thank you for what you do and let you know that what you said is actually happening….how gifted you are! –K.M., Australia
I just wanted to let you know that, because of you and the reading you gave me, I was able to at least try to get some of those clients. Thank you so much! I am excited and do hope it works out in the end.–L.F., Colorado, USA
Great words about “decluttering” our brains. They are often more cluttered than our homes, although mine are running a very close race. Thanks as always for your wisdom.–M.H., Texas, USA
Hi Susan, I wanted to tell you something about our last reading. You told me that I would have money coming in, not in bulk and not from my husband, that it would be through me. I said what about child support, and you said possibly. Well, within a week, I got a letter from child support, saying my ex-husband had to pay me nearly triple a month of what I get now!!! I wanted to know how accurate you were on that one. xxxxx –K.C., Australia
Thank you, Susan! This message makes perfect sense! This is very informative. I will mull this over and once again, I’m wowed and I got a lot of info in a small message. Thank you again, Susan!!–S.G., New York, USA
Thank you very much! I learn something new with each of your readings! –C.R., Canada
My initial reaction is “Wow!” Usually when I receive a reading of any sort, the theme is figure it out yourself, but you gave me exactly what I needed. I think the reason [the angels] gave the answer immediately is that I have been actively asking for clarity and they were acknowledging what I already knew. Be of service to yourself first.–T.W., Colorado, USA