Welcome to the Psychic Readings Page.
Your RIPs. Your Future. Your Life.
Please choose your reading below.
==>>> Once your payment is received in my office,
I will send you an email with scheduling options.
==>>> Readings are scheduled during business hours.
==>>> After-hours appointments will be accommodated on an as-needed basis.
==>>> Please notice: If you purchase a reading during an evening or weekend,
you will hear back from me the next business day.
==>>> How about 25% off your first reading? Click here
for info and to enroll in the MoJo Monthly Membership.
What is most important to you right now? Are you…
* Worried about your RIPs (late loved ones)?
* Wondering what will happen with your job?
* Concerned about your relationships?
* Constantly thinking about money or your health?
* Scared about the future?
These are the questions I help my clients with every day.
They leave our sessions feeling lighter, hopeful, and reassured.
Choose a 30-minute
or 60-minute reading
to your right.
Susan, I was totally blown away with my reading,
I truly have a new respect for you,
I’ve never had an opportunity to know anyone with as much of a gift as you
& I know a few,
I was totally surprised.
Thank you so much!!Donna Guill, Texas
Not sure what to expect?
Want to get to know your psychic before getting a reading? Great! Let’s have a quick, scheduled get-to-know-you. “Buy Me Coffee” is not a reading, but, if you choose to get a reading after our visit, I’ll apply the $10 “cuppa” to your reading.
Buy Me Coffee. (This is not a reading). Just $10.
First time? Nervous? No idea what to expect?
I find that some folks are a little nervous about talking to a psychic, as if I might give them “bad news” or tell them something scary. (I won’t, btw.)
Buy Me Coffee, and get introduced to me and my mad methods! We’ll agree on a time to have a brief (5-10 minutes) phone call to visit and get to know each other.
Once you get to know me a little bit, if you choose to get a reading, I’ll apply the “coffee” to it. And if you choose not to, no worries–I’ll just thank you for supporting my severe Starbucks habit, and we can still be friends!
In a reading with me, you will experience:
- Communication with your late loved ones (“RIPs”)
- Predictions of what is to come in the Big Four – Work, Health, Love, and Money
- Validation (or contradiction) of what you already know (or think you know)
- Information to help you in all your relationships–with family, friends, and bosses, as well as love interests
- Insight into what you WILL do, not what you SHOULD do (although, honestly, sometimes I tell you what you SHOULD do anyway, either because I can’t help it or because it will lead you to what you WILL do)
- Angel cards thrown and interpreted by Yours Truly to confirm what we have talked about
And here’s what you will NOT experience in a reading with me:
- Religion or info about God or angels that is not useful to you
- Vague answers, such as “Archangel Michael is with you in this situation”
- Guilt or shame from your late loved ones–or me
- Exposure of some deep, dark secret–or even shallow ones–that you don’t want to discuss
- Threats of curses and demands for more money
- Scary stuff
- My psychic readings take place via telephone or Skype.
- You are welcome to record the call and/or take as many notes as you like.
- You will receive my notes, via email, as well.
- The only preparation is for you to take a moment or two for a deep breath, and to find a quiet place where you will not be interrupted for the duration of the call.
- Having a glass of water handy, along with a pen and paper is recommended.
- You may prepare questions, if you like, and I will be happy to answer them. However, I am very good at looking at your energy and giving you what you need at that moment, without any questions from you. Overall, no pressure!
- This is excellent insight into your life and your future and I will explain to you all the messages and information I receive for you. My hand-written customized notes are included.
- For more information, please see my FAQs or contact me personally.